Detailed: 2024 Husqvarna FC Rockstar Edition range
Advanced new FC 450 and FC 250 models revealed for next year.
Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing riders will be equipped with an all-new 2024 Husqvarna FC 450 Rockstar Edition and FC 250 Rockstar Edition in the upcoming AMA Supercross Championship, revealed today with a series of advanced upgrades.
In addition to new frames and revised suspension settings, both machines continue to be expertly assembled with a comprehensive list of race-tested Technical Accessories. Factory Racing wheels and triple clamps, together with an FMF Racing Factory 4.1 silencer are found on each model, with the latest Rockstar Energy Husqvarna graphics completing the builds.
Unique to the Rockstar Edition models are the headlining components found on each machine – the new Connectivity Unit Offroad (CUO), which is fitted to the fork leg behind the front number plate along with the front-fender-mounted GPS sensor. A choice of pre-set engine maps based on pre-defined track conditions can be easily activated, customized and saved. Riders can also refine the engine braking, Launch and Traction Control settings, as well as the sensitivity of the Quickshifter.
The app also includes suspension set-up recommendations to ensure riders compete with the best set-up on every type of circuit. Additionally, the GPS sensor records every on-track session and allows riders to analyze their performance within the Rider feature, which is powered by LitPro, inside the Ride Husqvarna Motorcycles App.
2024 Husqvarna FC 450 and FC 250 Rockstar Edition features:
– New Connectivity Unit Offroad (CUO) and GPS allows for customization of engine mapping and detailed track performance analysis
– New Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing graphics applied using advanced in-mold technology
– Revised chromium molybdenum steel frame and rear shock linkage reduces chassis rigidity for increased cornering agility and rider comfort
– Refined bodywork offers specifically tailored ergonomics for easier movement on the motorcycle
– Updated suspension settings lead to optimal balance together with the new frame
– Topology optimized die-cast aluminum swingarm provides optimal rigidity at the lowest possible weight
– Quickshifter provides seamless upward gear changes
– High performance Brembo hydraulic clutch and brake systems
– Aluminum-polyamide hybrid subframe construction provides specifically calculated rigidity and advanced durability
– WP XACT 48 mm front forks with AER technology offer more progressive end-of-stroke damping
– WP XACT rear shock design with CFD optimized main piston and tool free adjusters
– Multifunctional Map Switch houses the Quickshifter, Traction Control, and Launch Control buttons
– FMF Racing Factory 4.1 silencer
– Factory Racing CNC-machined triple clamps with 20-22mm adjustable offset
– Factory Racing wheel set features EXCEL Takasago rims and black anodized CNC machined hubs
– 2K Carbon composite skid plate for advanced protection and durability
– 2K Carbon composite front brake disc guard for added protection
– Factory Racing holeshot device fitted as standard
– Soft, gray ODI lock-on grips for the highest level of comfort
– Guts Factory high grip seat cover
– Premium-quality ProTaper handlebar and bar pad
– Electric starter powered by a lightweight Li-Ion 2.0 Ah battery
Accompanying the release of the 2024 Rockstar Edition models will be a competition-focused selection of functional clothing, available from February onward. Providing comfort, style, and protection, the range ensures riders of all abilities are fully prepared and protected for every ride.
A concise, high-quality selection of race-team inspired casual clothing will also be available in various styles to suit the needs of all riders. With the Replica Team collection, riders can express their passion for Husqvarna Motorcycles or choose to replicate the same pit presence as Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing.
The 2024 FC 250 and FC 450 Rockstar Editions will be in authorized Husqvarna Motorcycles dealerships from February onward.