Haiden Deegan signature model based upon 2.0 product line.
Feeling dangerous? Gear up with Pod Active and the newly-introduced ‘Danger Boy’ Limited Edition knee brace, out now in association with Haiden Deegan and based on the medically-certified K4 2.0.
Pod is teaming up with the first-ever, defending 250SMX class SuperMotocross champion – won wearing Pod Active – and, in direct association with Haiden when it comes to the energetic, modern design, the brand has launched these new signature release of Danger Boy K4 knee braces.
With a striking blue frame empowered by the aqua colour in cuffs and graphics, Danger Boy logos, and an intricately-designed skull on the upper-frame, this knee brace exudes confidence and attitude, both on and off the track. The fusion of aesthetics and protective technology makes it a must-have accessory for riders who demand the best.
POD Active K4 2.0 features and benefits:
– Impact modified lightweight composite frames anchor to the hinges for optimal load transfer away from the knee joint.
– Patented Human Motion technology uses the power of synthetic ligaments engineered from vectran fiber to provide progressive, multidirectional motion control.
– CE impact tested and certified full coverage guards protect against impact, easily removable for multi-sport use.
– Adaptive cuffs designed to conform to various leg shapes, while adapting to muscle movement.
– Frame liners enhance comfort, reduce odour, plus capture the interior straps and clips to anchor the brace to your leg.
– Quick-Loc Clip System and low profile interior straps anchor the brace to your leg quicker and easier than ever.
– Simple modular design allows you to replace worn out liners and straps, rebuild the hinge system and replace damaged impact guards.
– Backed up with a two-year warranty.
The Pod Danger Boy K4 Limited Edition knee brace is available in Youth, XS/SM, MD/LG and XL/2XL sizes. Youth pricing is $459.95, while an adult pair is $589.95
In addition, and to celebrate the launch of our new Danger Boy Limited Edition knee brace, you can be in the running to win a trip for two to the 2024 AMA Supercross Championship finals in Salt Lake City, Utah, on 11 May.
The competition will run between 1 November 2023 to 31 January 2024 and the winner will be announced on 6 February 2024. To enter, all you have to do is follow @pod_active and @dangerboydeegan on Instagram, plus tag three friends in the comments on Pod’s ‘Danger SXperience Promo’ post that has been pinned on the @pod_active Instagram feed (terms and conditions apply). Head to www.podactive.com to learn more.