New camo colorway celebrates military appreciation weekend.
To celebrate military appreciation weekend at the Tampa round of Supercross, Fly Racing athletes were equipped with the 2023 Fly Racing Lite LE Stealth racewear, worn by Dean Wilson in 450SX at Raymond James Stadium.
The effective design features all of the minimalism and flexibility synonymous with the Lite line, and will provide you with a unique visual thanks to its simple, yet striking camo-themed colorway.
2023 Fly Racing Lite LE Stealth jersey features:
– Sizes S – 2X
– Laser-cut perforations for advanced ventilation
– Zero-cuffs provide unrestrictive mobility and a comfortable fit
– Mesh ventilation panels dissipate unwanted heat
– Multi-panel construction for maximum performance and comfortable fit
– Low profile streamlined taped collar
– Extended tail helps keep jersey tucked in
– Athletic fit: fits close to the body with minimal excess
– MSRP $49.95
2023 Fly Racing Lite LE Stealth pant features:
– Sizes 28 – 38
– Lightweight minimalist design
– Mesh panels on back of knees, hips and lower legs
– Low-profile stretch leg cuffs with removable elastic band
– The BOA® Fit System located on the front of the pants provides a lighter and faster, zipper-less entry with a wider range of adjustability
– Four-way stretch panel construction for maximum comfort and movement
– Leather heat shield panels with DuPont™ Kevlar® stitching
– Full-floating seat surrounded by stretch material moves naturally with your body
– Ergonomically pre-shaped knee accommodates most guards
– MSRP $179.95
The 2023 Fly Racing Lite LE Stealth racewear is available now in-store and online. Further information can be found at www.flyracing.com.