New-look gear set released on the eve of Anaheim 1 this weekend.
Fly Racing athletes will be equipped with the 2023 Fly Racing EVO DST Limited Edition Brazen racewear line at Anaheim 1 this Saturday, as first worn by Chance Hymas at the Pro Motocross finals last year.
With so many people asking about it, Fly Racing has delivered! Watch for your favorite FLY Racing athlete to stand out this weekend in this unique look.
2023 Fly Racing EVO DST LE Brazen jersey features:
– Sizes S–2X
– MSRP $59.95
– Laser-cut perforations for advanced ventilation
– Full mesh back and integrated mesh in key areas
– Zero-cuff arm openings provide unrestrictive mobility
– Multi-directional Lycra® neck and shoulder panels
– Low profile multi-panel construction for maximum performance and a comfortable fit
– Seamless armpit construction, with a single-continuous stretch mesh panel from the sides to cuffs which helps prevents underarm irritation
– Silicone-printed tail keeps jersey tucked in
– Pro fit: ergonomic arms created for riding position, with a slim cut
2023 Fly Racing EVO DST LE Brazen pant features:
– Sizes 28-38
– MSRP $199.95
– DST (Durable Stretch Technology) constructed of four-way HEX-Stretch fabric provides excellent mobility with heavy-duty durability
– Strategically placed stretch-mesh ventilation and laser-cut perforations in key areas for advanced airflow
– Leather heat shield panels with DuPontTM Kevlar stitching
– Seat panel sewn to breathable light mesh reduces pulling
– Advanced Lycra liner adds increased comfort and performance
– The BOA Fit System offers fast, on-the-fly micro adjustability
– Ergonomically pre-shaped knee accommodates most guards
– Full-floating durable 900D seat surrounded by HEX-Stretch material moves naturally
with your body
– Exclusive zipper lock system keeps pants closed and secure
The 2023 Fly Racing EVO DST Limited Edition Brazen racewear is available now in-store and online. Further information can be found at www.flyracing.com.