Limited edition line to debut at Southwick this weekend.
Superior breathability, comfort and style are synonymous with the Fly Racing Kinetic Mesh racewear, with the 2022.5 limited edition line on debut this weekend at round six of Lucas Oil Pro Motocross at Southwick.
The Kinetic Mesh LE racewear’s construction allows maximum airflow while filtering out the dirt, with protection panels designed to regulate rider temperature on the warmest of days, without compromising protection.
Boasting a fresh, striking colorway, the 2022.5 Fly Racing Kinetic Mesh LE racewear is available in a variety of sizes to ensure an optimal fit with all-new stretch material and Fly’s unique Adaptive Waist System (AWS).
– Tagless comfort-stretch collar
– Relaxed shorty elastic sleeve cuffs
– Integrated dual-mesh construction allows massive airflow and filters out
– Multi-panel construction for maximum performance and comfortable fit
– Extended tail helps keep jersey tucked in
– Standard fit (not too tight, not too loose)
– MSRP $44.95
– Sizes S-2XL
– Comfort mesh liner helps with comfort and ventilation
– All new stretch material to improve fit and performance
– Multi-directional stretch rip-stop panels for flexibility
– Internal pocket inside the waistband
– Ultra-durable multi-panel 900D construction with laser-cut perforations for advanced ventilation
– Leather heat shield panels
– Soft-flex protective rubber badging creates massive vents for airflow
– Ergonomically pre-shaped knee works with most guards
– Full-floating seat surrounded by stretch rip-stop material moves with your body
– Ratcheting closure with zipper lock system keeps pants closed and secure
– Fly’s unique Adaptive Waist System (AWS) provides a custom fit
– MSRP $139.95
– Sizes 28-38
The 2022.5 Fly Racing Kinetic Mesh LE racewear is available now in-store and online. Further information can be found at www.flyracing.com.