Detailed: 2022.5 Fly Racing Kinetic Mesh racewear
Mid-season release to debut at Pro Motocross this weekend.
The 2022.5 Fly Racing Kinetic Mesh racewear provides superior breathability, comfort and style to optimise performance in those summer motos and is on debut this weekend at Fox Raceway’s opening round of the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship.
With the Kinetic Mesh line boasts integrated dual-mesh construction and laser perforations for advanced ventilation, riding in the heat has never been easier as Fly Racing continues to elevate the standard on the warmest of days.
Even the protection panels are designed with air-flow in mind, without compromising safety. In short, the 2022.5 Fly Racing Kinetic Mesh racewear covers all angles, utilising the latest technology to ensure the best fit and performance in a variety of striking colorway options.
– Tagless comfort-stretch collar
– Relaxed shorty elastic sleeve cuffs
– Integrated dual-mesh construction allows massive airflow and filters out dirt
– Multi-panel construction for maximum performance and comfortable fit
– Extended tail helps keep jersey tucked in
– Standard fit: not too tight, not too loose
– Sizes S-2XL
– MSRP $39.95
– Comfort mesh liner helps with comfort and ventilation
– Multi-directional stretch rip-stop panels for flexibility
– Internal pocket inside the waistband
– Ultra-durable multi-panel 900D construction with laser-cut perforations for advanced
– Leather heat shield panels
– Soft-flex protective rubber badging creates massive vents for airflow
– Ergonomically pre-shaped knee works with most guards
– Full-floating seat surrounded by stretch rip-stop material moves with your body
– Ratcheting closure with zipper lock system keeps pants closed and secure
– FLY’s unique Adaptive Waist System (AWS) provides a custom fit
– Sizes 28-40
– MSRP $129.95
The 2022 2022.5 Fly Racing Kinetic Mesh is available now in-store and online. Further information can be found at www.flyracing.com.