Detailed: 2022 Fly Racing Lite LE Perspective racewear
Limited edition line to debut this weekend in Supercross finals.
The 2022 Fly Racing Lite LE Perspective racewear redefines expectations for performance and style, on debut this weekend in Salt Lake City’s final round of the Supercross season.
With the Lite’s updated four-way stretch material and revolutionary zipper-less entry featuring the BOA Fit System, the industry’s most forward-thinking line continues to evolve.
With innovation dedicated to pure performance and styling tailored to make you look your best, the LE Perspective line has every question answered.
– Laser-cut perforations for advanced ventilation
– Zero-cuffs provide unrestrictive
– Mobility and a comfortable fit
– Mesh ventilation panels dissipate unwanted heat
– Multi-panel construction for maximum performance and comfortable fit
– Low-profile streamlined taped collar
– Extended tail helps keep jersey tucked in
– Athletic fit fits close to the body with minimal excess
– Sizes from S-2XL
– MSRP $59.95
– Lightweight minimalist design
– Mesh panels on back of knees, hips and lower legs
– Low-profile stretch leg cuffs with removable elastic band
– The BOA Fit System located on the front of the pants provides a lighter and faster, zipper-less entry with a wider range of adjustability
– Four-way stretch panel construction for maximum comfort and movement
– Leather heat shield panels
– Full-floating seat surrounded by stretch material moves naturally with your body
– Ergonomically pre-shaped knee accommodates most guards
– Sizes from 28-38
– MSRP $199.95
The 2022 Fly Racing Lite LE Perspective racewear is available now in-store and online. Further information can be found at www.flyracing.com.