Detailed: 2022 Fly Racing Evo-DST LE racewear
Limited edition line introduced ahead of Anaheim 1 season-opener.
A new year deserves a new look! Introducing the 2022 Fly Racing LE Evo-DST line of racewear. Featuring the revolutionary BOA Fit System, EVO-DST is a racer favorite and a perfect fit for this weekend’s Monster Energy Supercross opener in Anaheim.
2022 Fly Racing Evo-DST LE jersey features:
– Laser-cut perforations for advanced ventilation.
– Full mesh back and integrated mesh in key areas.
– Zero-cuff arm openings provide unrestrictive mobility.
– Multi-directional Lycra neck and shoulder panels.
– Low profile multi-panel construction for maximum performance and a comfortable fit.
– Seamless armpit construction, with a single-continuous stretch mesh panel from the sides to cuffs which helps prevents underarm irritation.
– Silicone-printed tail keeps jersey tucked in.
– Pro fit: ergonomic arms created for riding position, with a slim cut.
2022 Fly Racing Evo-DST LE pant features:
– DST (Durable Stretch Technology) constructed of four-way HEX-Stretch fabric provides excellent mobility with heavy-duty durability.
– Strategically placed stretch-mesh ventilation and laser-cut perforations in key areas for advanced airflow
– Leather heat shield panels.
– Seat panel sewn to breathable light mesh reduces pulling.
– Advanced Lycra liner adds increased comfort and performance.
– The BOA Fit System offers fast, on-the-fly micro adjustability.
– Ergonomically pre-shaped knee accommodates most guards.
– Internal waistband pocket.
– Full-Floating durable 900D seat surrounded by HEX-Stretch material moves naturally with your body.
– Exclusive zipper lock system keeps pants closed and secure.
Visit www.flyracing.com for further information on the 2022 Fly Racing LE Evo-DST racewear, in addition to the entire range from Fly Racing.