Husqvarna introduces limited edition premier class contender.
Husqvarna Motorcycles has unveiled its 2020 version of the FC 450 Rockstar Edition, which delivers a range of upgraded componentry over the standard model.
Forming the basis of the motorcycles used by Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing’s AMA Supercross riders Jason Anderson, Zach Osborne and Dean Wilson, the FC 450 Rockstar Edition continues to set the benchmark for handling and class-leading performance.
Offering outstanding peak power and weighing just over 60 pounds, the motor ensures the highest levels of quality and reliability. For 2020, Husqvarna Motorcycles has further improved the exciting model, focusing on optimising suspension performance with updated WP XACT 48mm front forks.
The third instalment of the FC 450 Rockstar Edition celebrates the highly successful partnership between Husqvarna Motorcycles and Rockstar Energy. Boasting race-winning performance and aesthetics straight from the showroom, extensive testing and feedback from Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing team riders has ensured further improvements to power, manoeuvrability and durability.
2020 Husqvarna FC 450 Rockstar Edition key features:
– Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing graphics.
– Compact SOHC engine providing class-leading performance.
– Hydro-formed chromium molybdenum frame with premium black powder coating.
– CNC-machined triple clamps with adjustable offset (20-22mm)
– Composite carbon fibre two-piece subframe design.
– Carbon fibre reinforced engine protector.
– Updated WP XACT 48mm front forks.
– Mechanical holeshot device as standard.
– High-quality Magura hydraulic clutch system.
– FMF Racing Factory 4.1 silencer.
– Softer, grey ODI grips.
– High grip seat cover.
– Rekluse factory racing clutch cover.
– High-quality ProTaper handlebars and bar pad.
– Factory wheelset with D.I.D DirtStar rims and blue anodised CNC machined hubs.
– Multifunctional map switch, which also activates launch and traction control.
– Electric starter powered by a lightweight Li-Ion 2.0Ah battery.
– Advanced bodywork with specifically-tailored ergonomics.
For more information, visit www.husqvarna-motorcycles.com.